Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How About a Trip to Paris in July?



Bonjour mes amis… I can’t offer all of you a real trip to Paris, but I can do the next best thing. A virtual trip!

Please follow me this summer to “Paris in July,” a month-long blogging event of posts all about Paris and France. Australian bloggers Karen and Tamara created the event five years ago and now are joined by Dolce Bellezza in the U.S. and me in Paris. I will also be bringing fellow American-in-Paris author/blogger Vicki Lesage with me on this adventure through a few joint posts.

So how does “Paris in July” work? First of all, anyone can participate! Just write up a blog post related to Paris or France (a book or movie review, an essay, a travel-related post, etc.). For the buttons to use and how to link up, please click here to read Tamara’s post with the full explanation.

We team members will be covering specific topics:

Karen – Fashion and books
Dolce Bellezza – Perfume and she promises some giveaways!!
Tamara – Travel and Food
And Vicki and I will be writing about all things of Paris!

Countdown to July 1… Hope to “see” you in Paris!

8 comments:

  1. Well now I *will* be in Paris the entire month of July but I'm excited to read about this - popping over to Tamara's post now....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful! Hope you have a great trip (but of course you will -- it's Paris!) and hope you will enjoy our blog posts too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for having me along! I'm excited to join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always happy to join forces with you and write about our experiences in Paris! :)

      Delete
  3. A virtual trip to Paris might not seem as exciting as a real one, but this years blogging event - Paris in July -is going to be so big, it will be like a real trip - food, fashion, travel, perfume, literature - what more could you want in a july holiday. Adria, it's so exicitng to have our own Paris based author on the team. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for keeping such a great event going each year. And you are right: It will have all of the elements of the perfect July vacation. I'm looking forward to it!

      Delete
  4. Brilliant idea. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Margaret! It should be a lot of fun...

    ReplyDelete