Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Latest Writing News... and a Free Short Story!


So, the news here is... After the many years put into writing, editing and now the marketing of Paris, Rue des Martyrs, I'm delighted to say it recently became an Amazon best seller! For those of you who have purchased the book and even reviewed it, thank you. And for those of you who haven't, I hope you will discover it and enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

Any more writing about Paris? Oui! 

I'm so inspired by cafe life that I thought I would write a short story set in the lovely and historic Cafe de Flore... and share it with you for free! 




So how to get Flore? By signing up to receive my author newsletter. You can sign up on the bright pink bar at the top of the page or through the banner right next to this post.

I send out my newsletter once a month, with my latest book news or special promotions. And I recommend a different book by one of my favorite authors in each newsletter too. 

As for Flore, it's accompanied in this volume by my short story Love Unlocked, initially published in the anthology That's Paris. I hope you'll enjoy both of them, for a taste of Paris on this spring day.


No comments:

Post a Comment