Thursday, February 25, 2016

Why I Wrote a Novel About the Glass Ceiling...


So this is my latest book! A bit different from my usual... For the first time, I've dealt with a sociological issue within the context of fiction. The glass ceiling. It's something that, unfortunately, still remains above our heads. The troubles come in many forms: discrimination after maternity leave, unequal pay, sexual harassment, just to name a few.

Why is this issue important to me? Because so many of us have faced it. Clearly, I couldn't help but find inspiration for a novel. There is no lack of material. And what truly inspired me was the power of words. Words are power. This is all about empowerment. The glass ceiling does exist. But eventually we will break it. 

The Creepshow is now available for pre-order on Amazon in ebook version. Paperback is set for release April 11. Hope you'll check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment