Friday, September 30, 2016

#1 in Time Travel Romance! Thank you, Readers!



Yes, that's little ol' me and my novel Close to Destiny hanging out near Diana Gabaldon's Outlander. Close to Destiny made it to #1 in Time Travel Romance in the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia this week. And it was #1 in Magical Realism also. Very exciting! 

And thanks to you, readers, for giving my novel a chance. All of us who are in artistic fields -- writing, dance, theater etc. -- depend on someone one day willing to try something new and offer us an opportunity. Thank you for being a part of mine.

If you haven't picked up, Close to Destiny, it's not too late to get it for a great price. The book is on sale for $0.99 through Oct. 3. The elevator pitch: To find her soul mate in the present, a young woman reaches back to a love story more than a century ago in England.

I hope you'll take this magical voyage back in time with me...







No comments:

Post a Comment