Monday, February 5, 2018

CLOSE TO DESTINY is Free on Amazon: Limited Time!


For the first time ever, I'm offering one of my full-length novels for free on Amazon! 

Close to Destiny is free through February 9th. With Valentine's Day right around the corner, it's the perfect time to read this magical romance set in two of my favorite cities, London and New York.

I was inspired to write the novel after staying in a London hotel that seemed so mysterious to me. Hushed, dark and elegant. The perfect setting for something magical to unfold. So I started scribbling on hotel stationery... then I took the modern route, transferring all I had written onto my computer. 

Now I hope you'll curl up in a comfortable spot and enjoy this story of love, friendship and hope. 

Download Close to Destiny here


No comments:

Post a Comment