Thursday, October 31, 2019

Trick or treat! A Halloween Story...


Whether you treated yourself to candy or not this Halloween, I'm hoping you'll treat yourself to this free short story! I wrote THE ORANGE DRESS for a contest on Wattpad and won second place. Yay!

Just click on this link and start reading.

Chelsea wasn't hanging around by the river early on Halloween morning. But her best friend insists she saw her there-and others say the same. So who is this Chelsea impostor, and will she ruin Halloween or save it?

And if you're in the mood for more free Halloween short stories, you can find a few more under my Wattpad profile. Yeah, I went a bit Halloween crazy this year. But living in Paris means you kind of have to create your own Halloween excitement because it isn't such a big thing here.

We did attend a neighborhood trick or treat last Saturday and my daughter was thrilled to come home with this:


I was excited to see one of my childhood favorites -- Nerds -- and a few other American favorites like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Now Nerds seem kind of gross to me, but Reese's are still a classic that I would love to import by the ton.

Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment