Friday, May 13, 2016

A Perfumer's Secret: A Sneak Peek at my Guest Post Agenda...



A Perfumer's Secret, my novel set in the flower fields of the South of France, is set to launch on Monday... and as part of the launch, I have an exciting month of guest posts lined up! I hope you'll follow along. Here is a sneak peek at the agenda and what I'll be writing about!

May 16:
Tall Poppy Writers blog (Behind-the-Scenes: Novel Research in the South of France)
USA Today -- Happy Ever After (Interview with yours truly)
Shelf Pleasure (What Does Happy Smell Like? When the Sense of Smell Guides the Author…)
May 17:
My Novel Opinion (Excerpt, A Perfumer's Secret)
Women's Fiction Writers (4 Tips to Make Sociological Issues Shine in Fiction)

May 18:
Always With a Book (What is Love? My Favorite Love Story Ingredients)

May 19:
Right here on Adria in Paris: My interview with Cathy Lamb, author of My Very Best Friend

May 21:
The Debutante Ball (Do Characters Have to be Likable? No. Here’s Why…)

May 22:
Writer Unboxed (Meeting the Reader’s French Expectations (Or Not)!)

May 27:
Writers in the Storm (What’s in a Name? How to Avoid the “Claire” Confusion)


Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment